Beg, Obey-all, No-sin, Discipleship -- The Basics of Real Salvation from Sin!
Updated: 10/22/2023 (see Revision History)
www.TrueConnection.org/SLV -- shortcut to this Bible study
If you get poor, begging, sick of sin, and spiritually starving for Truth to finally Obey All the Bible, then the salvation starts here:
· Repent of all sin,
· Obey (believe) the Good Announcement (real Jesus/Gospel/Message),
· Leave everything you have, and,
· Come & get immersed (baptized) and discipled (trained/apprenticed) into obeying everything God says!
How to Escape Hell and Take Hold of Eternal Life by Following / TRULY Obeying the Real Jesus in the Bible
· BOND = Beg to Obey-all with No-sin Discipleship:
· (O) Obey-all the Bible (everything God says), with
· (N) No-sin (stop all sin), and
· These are the very basics you have to obey to inherit heaven!
(These terms are all defined and explained below.)
Nothing else matters until you can first prove with BOND who is right and who is wrong, and this clearly shows that all of modern christianity is evil and that you need to get discipled by a BOND disciple and/or proclaimer to be saved.
The Point: Only BOND-slaves of the real Jesus can inherit heaven.
Poor = Begging
Greek: πτωχός (from πτώσσω) -- Mat_5:3 = Luk_6:20 = Luk_16:20-22
Get Poor in Spirit (Begging)
ASAP. Only poor-crouching-beggars*
* οἱ πτωχοὶ τῷ πνεύματι -- Mat_5:3; similarly: Luk_6:20
God decided to only chose ·the
poor beggars [τοὺς
πτωχοὺς*] of this world
to be rich in faith -- to be those who love & believe Him,
and inherit the promised Kingdom.
* Jas_2:5 -- James is very clear about this
HOW & WHO to Beg to Obey the Bible &
(A) Beg As Ruth Begged Naomi for Her God (Rth_1:15-17).
(B) Beg As Philippian Jailor Bowed & Begged Paul & Silas for Salvation (Act_16:29-34).
(C) Beg As the Sermon on the Mount Demands (Mat_5:3-12, etc.; Luk_6:20-23, etc. -- as seen above in detail).
(D) Beg as the Rest of the Bible Demands: www.TrueConnection.org/lux
(E) WHO to Beg? -- Obey-all Teachers/Disciples (Naomi, Paul, Silas, etc.)!
· Begging = Pleading with Obey-all teachers and disciples (like Ruth & the Philippian Jailor did to Naomi, Paul, & Silas, etc.) to help you be discipled into Obey-all-No-sin Salvation.
Biblical Begging ≈ Biblical Salvation
Everything Else = Hell
· Imitating Biblical Begging = Required for Real Salvation from Sin
· Imitation = a Biblical Command Required for Heaven:
Imitating Bible Heroes & Obeyers = Heaven
Heb_6:12; Heb_13:7, etc.
· Imitating Ruth & Philippian Jailor = Bible Obedience = Heaven
· Not Imitating Ruths Begging = Hell
· Not Imitating Philippian Jailors Begging = Hell
· Not Imitating = Bible-Disobedience = Hell
· Not Imitating the Biblical Begging of Obey-all teachers and disciples = Hell
· Bible Commands: Beg Bible Obeyers to help you inherit Heaven
· Trying to get to god on your own = Hell
· Pretending to beg god independently/autonomously without begging Obey-all Disciples right in front of you = being a liar / hypocrite / Bible disobeyer / proud sinner / selfish pervert = Hell
· Not Begging = Pride/Independence = Luxury = Dirty sinful self-confidence from riches/abundance = Hell
· Being Already Full* is a horrible, prideful, sin-crime that sends you to Hell.
Not Begging = Already Full* = Luxury
* Luk_6:24-26, etc.; 1Co_4:8, etc.
Begging = Being Poor [Greek: πτωχός]
in Spirit = Pleading with Obey-all teachers and disciples = Inheriting the
Kingdom of Heaven
Mat_5:3, 6, 10-12, etc., 17-20; (Luk_6:20) Mat_7:13-29; Luk_6:43-49; Mat_28:18-20; Mar_16:15-18; (and see A-E above); etc.
= Humility * = being
pressed down * ≈
Repentance from bad ≈ Faith toward good = Heaven
[* These terms are essentially/morally equal because they are used synonomously throughout the Bible as partly documented in: Luxury Proves Youre Condemned (www.TrueConnection.org/lux)]
· You cant get to heaven without Biblical Humility (i.e. begging/faith)
· Only real beggars (poor in spirit) can be saved.
· The Bible is clear: Only Truly poor people (serious Bible/disciple-beggars) can be saved, no matter how many luxurious rich people conveniently disagree with the Bibles condemnation of their wickedness and lack of salvation.
· Obey-all = Heaven
· Obey-all = No-sinning
Sin = Disobedience / Breaking Gods Rules
1Jn_3:4, etc. (see Sin Defined below)
· Disobedience = Hell
· You have to be obeying (and/or even fulfilling) everything God says to inherit Heaven.
(A) Obey-all Basics: Mat_5:17-20; Mat_7:13-29; Mat_28:18-20; Luk_6:43-49; etc.
(esp. the Words of Jesus, the Sermon on the Mount, etc.: Mat_5, Mat_6, Mat_7; Luk_6:20-49)
(B) Obey-all NT = Stricter than OT: Deu_27:26; Heb_2:2-3; Heb_10:28-29;
(C) Lacking 1 Thing Can = Hell: Mar_10:17, Mar_10:21; Luk_18:18, Luk_18:22; Jam_2:10
Sins = Hell: Continuing to disobey little commands (and teaching
disobedience by example), makes you little/least in Hell*.
* Jesus is clear that you dont enter Heaven if you think you can break little commands:
Mat_5:17-20, 22, 29-30, etc.; Mat_23:14, 23-24, Mat27-28, 32-35, etc. Luk_11:42
Completely stop living in sin.
Joh_5:14; Joh_8:11; 1John 2, 3, & 5, etc.; Romans 6 8, etc.
True Faith in Crucifixion = No-sin
(see references above, esp. Romans 6 8, etc.)
= Obedience (i.e. No-sin)
Php_2:8; Rom_5:18-19, etc. (comp. Rom_5:6-11, etc.); Heb_5:7-8; not my will but yours be done: Mar_14:34-42 and Luk_22:40-46 (TSK (simplified): Psa_40:8, Joh_4:34, Joh_5:30, Joh_6:38-39, Joh_12:27, Joh_18:11; Heb_10:7-10); etc.
Serious Faith in Crucifixion = Obedience/Imitation = Taking
up YOUR Cross = Imitating Jesus Crucifixion/Obedience (with no sin)
(see all the references above & below)
Obedience Agony Required: You are commanded to enter
into Jesus Crucifixion/Obedience Agony, Including Watching in Prayer to Obey all the Bible /
Not sin (Not Enter into Temptation) -- i.e. pray to obey until you dont sin.
Mat_7:13-29; Mat_12:33-37; Luk_6:43-49 ≈ Luk_13:23-30 [ἀγωνίζεσθε]; Luk_22:44 [ἀγωνίᾳ]
(Watch & Pray: Mat_26:36; Mar_14:32; Luk_22:39, etc.)
Required Crucifixion: YOU dying to all Sin = Real Faith in
Obey (believe in) the clean/righteous crucifixion and blood of the real, Bible-obeying Jesus enough to follow/imitate Him and die to all sin/flesh/soul-ishness/indulgence/riches of this life with Him
2Ti_2:11-12, etc.; Rom_6:1-4; Rom_8:17-18, etc.; Gal_2:19-20; Gal_5:24; Rom_8:3-4; Luk_14:25-35; Luk_9:23-25, Mat_10:38, Mat_16:24-26, Mar_8:34-37, Mar_10:21, Mar_15:21, Joh_19:17, 2Ti_3:12
(and compare all the references above)
the Will of the Father
A = not my will but yours be done B = Hear & DO / Obey-all / No-sin Crucifixion Imitation/Obedience C(see all the references above & below)
(A) see: Crucifixion = Obedience & Obedience Agony Required, esp. Mat_7:21, etc.;
& TSK: Mat_12:50, Mat_21:29-31, Mar_3:35, Luk_11:28, Joh_6:40, Joh_7:17, Rom_12:2, Eph_6:6, Col_4:12, 1Th_4:3, 1Th_5:18, Heb_13:21, 1Pe_2:15, 1Pe_4:2, 1Jn_3:21-24, Rev_22:14
(B) see: Crucifixion = Obedience -- i.e. Jesus laying down life/soul in Gethsemane (choosing crucifixion)
(C) Same references as (A), as well as Required Crucifixion (above)
Acknowledging Crucifixion = Hell
(Jas_2:19 Even demons believe [the demons also are believing ])
· Obeying/Imitating/Believing Crucifixion = Heaven
Real Gospel includes Crucifixion -- i.e. Obedience
(see references above & 1Co_15:1-11, etc.)
(see: Crucifixion = Obedience)
· Disobedience = Unbelief in the Crucifixion = Not Believing the Real Gospel = Hell
includes Forsake All* Discipleship
* see: below
Forsake All: Take up
your execution-death-steak (cross), forsake/leave/renounce everything you have,
incl. sin, family (to various degrees & in different ways), all your
possessions, your religion/personal relationship, and even you very own SOUL [τὴν
etc. to be around Obey-all
Teachers/Disciples to be discipled into Obey-all-No-sin salvation:
Luk_14:25-35, etc.; Mat_13:43-46; Mar_10:21; Luk_18:22; etc..
· Forsake All = Crucifixion/Faith = Obey-all-No-sin = Obedience = Heaven
in the same place, Keeping & Saving your Life/Soul = Hell
Est_4:14, Est_4:16; (Mat_7:14); Mat_10:39; Mat_16:25; (Mat_19:29); Mar_8:35; Luk_9:24; Luk_17:33; Joh_12:25; Act_20:23, Act_20:24; Rev_12:11
Rom_6:6-8 LSV knowing this, that our old man was crucified with [Him], that the body of sin may be made
useless, for our no longer [slave] serving sin; 7 for he who has ·died [away from (ἀποθανὼν)] has been ·
free [righteous-ified away] from [δεδικαίωται
ἀπὸ; the (τῆς)] sin. 8 And if we died
with Christ, we believe that we also will live with Him,
Rom_6:11-12 LSV so also you, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, and living to God in Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Do not let then sin reign in your mortal body, to obey it in its desires;
Rom_6:16-18 LSV Have you not known that to whom you present yourselves servants for obedience, servants you are to him to whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness? 17 And thanks to God, that you were servants of sin, andwere obedient from the heart to the form of teaching to which you were delivered up; 18 and having been freed [ἐλευθερωθέντες] from sin, you became servants [i.e. slaves] to righteousness.
Rom_6:20-23 LSV for when you were servants of sin, you were free from righteousness, 21 what fruit, therefore, were you having then, in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those [is] death. 22 And now, having been freed from sin, and having become servants to God, you have your fruitto sanctification, and the end continuous life; 23 for the wages of sin [is] death, and the gift of God [is] continuous life in Christ Jesus our Lord. [i.e. you must choose between sin vs. eternal life, as seen by the word or in Rom_6:18 above)]
(Get Biblical Discipleship
(A) Find an Obey-all Teacher (as seen above & below),
(B) Get a Saving Biblical Baptism: You Need a Matthew 28 (Obey-all) Romans 6 (No-sin) Baptism to Inherit Heaven.
(Get immersion/baptized in water (by an Obey-all Teacher) washed away from all sin (Act_22:16; Rom 6; etc.
(C) ), and washed into Obeying all the Bible), and, GET DISCIPLED!
· No Discipleship = No Heaven
Independent/autonomous/self-directed learning =
Mat_28:18-20; Mar_16:15-18; Act_2:37-38; etc.
Discipleship = Learning = Being Apprenticed ≈
Imitating Obey-all Bible teachers and disciples
Imitate Bible Heroes & Obeyers = Required obedience/faith for heaven:
1Co_11:1-16; Php_4:9; 2Ti_2:1-2; 2Th_2:13-15, 2Th_3:6-7, 11-16, Jud_1:3-25; etc. Heb_6:11-12; Heb_13:7 (also: Heb_12:1, Jer_6:16, Rom_4:12, Jam_5:10-11, 1Pe_3:5-6)
· No Imitation = No Discipleship = No Obedience = No Heaven = Hell
· Discipleship requires someone to disciple you.
· The Bible very clearly tells us WHO you need to be discipled by in order to Obey-all & inherit heaven:
Teacher: The Sermon on the Mount, and the rest
of the Bible in general, are very clear that you have to be a Matthew 28
disciple who is hearing and doing
Mat_28:18-20) everything the Bible says from someone who
is doing and teaching it (Mat_5:17-20; Mat_28:18-20)
in order to have the righteousness required to inherit Heaven (Mat_5:20).
(No Discipleship = No Heaven)
(Good Message): Obey/Believe in The REAL Jesus Death, Burial, and
(A) Die to all sin
(B) Get buried with Jesus into a No-sin, Obey-all Baptism
(C) Resurrect into a new, clean life i of BOND (Obedience) Righteousness ii (as the Scriptures demand)
(i) Rom_6:4 (newness of life); (ii) Rom_4:25 (Righteousness); etc.
TSK Simplified (on Rom_6:4): Rom_6:19, Rom_7:6, Rom_12:1-2, Rom_13:13-14, 2Co_5:17, Gal_6:15-16, Eph_4:17, Eph_4:22-24, Eph_5:8, Phi_3:17-18, Col_1:9-12, Col_2:11-12 [etc.], Col_3:10, Col_4:1, 1Pe_4:1-2, 2Pe_1:4-9, 1Jn_2:6
· Dump Friends, Get Around Disciples: Do everything you can to get away from the wrong people (those who stop you from obeying the Bible, influencing you to sin) and get around the right people (who help you Obey All the Bible).
After leaving everything in this life, go wherever needed / travel as far as it
takes to hear Truth and get discipled by people who are Obeying All the Bible
-- those with Perfect Words / Eternal Life / All Wisdom / All knowledge
Mat_12:42; Luk_11:31; 1Jn_2:20; Eph_1:8; Col_3:16-17; etc.
→ Favor & Faith
Humble Get Divine Favor (Pro_3:34; 1Pe_5:5-6; Jam_4:6)
Begging Get Saving Faith 2 Begging = being the poor in spirit 1 who are chosen to believe 2 and inherit heaven 1, 2
(1) Mat_5:3-12, etc.; Luk_6:20-23, etc. (2) Jas_2:5; -- see: (B) Poor Begging above)
Obey-all/No-sin = REAL Crucifixion &
Resurrection (repentance & obedience)
No-sin = The cross (death steak) to die to sin, & Obey-all = resurrection to live a new life of righteousness
Discipleship = Matthew 28 (Obey-all) Romans 6 (No-sin) Baptism +
Apprentice Training by Obey-all
Teachers/Disciples (i.e. the saving works/fruit/results of faith)
(see: (D) Discipleship above), therefore
· BOND = The missing vital essence of the REAL Good Announcement (Message/Gospel) that is no longer being proclaimed in our wicked age of prideful rebellion and astonishing apostasy.
· BOND = real, original, missing, abandoned, Biblical gospel which we do desperately need restored today
The Bible is very clear: You have to be Begging Obey-all teachers and disciples so you can learn to Obey everything God says (all the Bible) with No-sin Discipleship (BOND) in order to inherit heaven.
So Where is the Gospel in BOND?
If you didn't see the good message/announcement (gospel) in BOND then you've never heard the real Biblical gospel before!
You need to grab the free gift of God's favor by the begging-poverty that produces real faith to obediently imitate the crucifixion of dying to all sin (no-sin) (taking up your cross, following, and dying with Jesus) which has power to resurrect you to a new obey-all life of Jesus perfect righteousness, by fully believing, obeying, and living out the good message of Jesus by a Matthew 28 (obey-all) Romans 6 (no-sin) baptism and discipleship.
This is the Truth / Good
Message of the overflowing/all-around of the favor and of the free/gift of
the righteousness [real justice]* you must believe in & take hold of* to be saved.
(see: (O) & (N) Obey-all With No-sin above)
* Rom_5:17 οι την περισσειαν της χαριτος και της δωρεας της δικαιοσυνης λαμβανοντες εν ζωη βασιλευσουσιν δια του ενος ιησου χριστου
Samples of what it
means to actually Obey All the Bible
(A) Sin Examples -- Prohibitions
· Confidence / Self-confidence / Soulishness / Personality Pride / Cultural Pride / Flesh Indulgence
· Loving strength instead of weakness (in this life)
· Liking money [φιλαργυρία i.e. being warmly fond of it, etc. (1Ti_6:10, etc.)]
· Luxury / Worldliness / Fashions / Popularity
· Interpreting the Commands of the Bible instead of obeying them
Lust, Dating, & Premarital Touching
(Kissing, Holding Hands, etc.)
· Adulterous Remarriage (i.e. whenever 1st spouse is still alive)
Hypocritical love boasting about feelings
instead of work and Truth*
(of recognizing/receiving/loving/blessing inspired people, etc.)
1Jn_3:18-20*; Rom_12:9-11; etc. TSK: 2Sa_20:9, 2Sa_20:10, Psa_55:21, Pro_26:25, Eze_33:31, Mat_26:49, Joh_12:6, 2Co_6:6, 2Co_8:8, 1Th_2:3, 1Ti_1:5, Jam_2:15, Jam_2:16, 1Pe_1:22, 1Pe_4:8
· TV/Movies (exceptions: if they help obey the Bible)
· Retaliation (not turning the other cheek)
· Swearing (making promises, etc.)
· Idolatry/Religion (see below)
· Feminism, Women Speaking in Assembly (1Co_14, 1Ti_2, etc.) or Teaching Men or ·usurping authority (literally: doing their own will) over a man [αὐθεντεῖν ἀνδρός (1Ti_2:12, etc.)].
· Gluttony, Drunkenness, Smoking, etc. (called destructive lusts and things like them in the Bible)
· The heretical ministry of the uninspired pastor / church person (see: Prophesy or Perish)
· Assuming non-inspiration against poor/inspired people
Talking a Lot / Vain Words / Shame / Dirty Jokes
see: Repent of Words
· And much more especially
· The horrible religious pride of pretending youre a christian on your way to heaven while refusing to care/believe enough to stop these sins and leave everything and become a BOND-slave like the Bible so clearly commands.
(B) Obey-all Examples -- Heaven Requirements
Unpopular Truth You Must Believe, Obey, & Practice to Inherit heaven
· Begging / Bowing / Intentional Poverty / Weakness / Humility / Lowliness / Pressed-down-ness / Extreme Fear of God
· Absolute Truth (no opinions allowed)
Perfection (Mat_5:48, etc.)
· Prayer Addiction / watch and pray / be vigilant (pray to obey until you don't sin)
· Turn the Other Cheek, No War
· Absolute Modesty, Headcoverings, etc.
· Shamefacedness (looking down in public)
Cutting off body parts (if needed) to avoid
continuing* to sin (Mat_5:27-30, Mat_18:8-9, Mar_9:43-48;
(* Greek = continual tense)
· Hating Family + Your Soul (Luk_14:25-35; Mat_10:34-39)
· ForsakeAll-Imitation-Discipleship (Imitate Bible Heroes & Obeyers)
100% Predestination & 100% Freewill (perfect
(not disobeying any Biblical teaching to emphasis another)
& Hatred of God: You have to obey all the verses about God loving
everyone (and dying for the sins of the whole world*) and all of the verses
about God hating some people before they were even born (Rom_9, etc.) --
no disobedience / re-interpretation-excuses tolerated (such as
[* 1Jn_2:3; 1Jn_4:14; (1Jn_5:19); Joh_1:29; Joh_4:42; Joh_11:51; Joh_11:52; 2Co_5:18-21; (Rev_12:9); etc.]
· Worship The Logic (as seen below)
· Judging the church
· Repent and be Baptized into non-heresy (No-sin-Obey-all) for the sending away (forgiveness) of your sins
Which of these Bible teachings do you not obey / believe?
Whatever your disobedience is, that is exactly why you are going to Hell!
Remember: You have to be obeying (and/or even fulfilling) everything God says in order to inherit heaven.
Religion = Demon-Worship
Act_17:22, etc. English: very religious/superstitious = Greek: δεισιδαιμονεστέρους = lit. very-demon-timid-(ish) / ~ very-timid/reverent-of-demons-(ish).
Act_25:19 only sloppy polytheistic pagans confuse religion / demon worship with Monotheism.
Religion = Polytheism/Paganism/Heathenism (i.e.
(see references above)
Religion = Idolatry
i.e. the (pagan/polytheistic) gods of the nations = Idols:
1Ch_16:26 (MT & LXX: Idols) / Psa_96:5 (MT: Idols, LXX: demons)
· Religion = Idolatry = Satan/demon-worship = Sin = Hell
· Religion = Paganism = Worldliness = Hatred of the real God of the Bible
· You are commanded to repent of all your churchy and secular Religion/Idolatry/Worldliness/Satan-worship/Demon-worship/Sin
Religion = Having sin in your life + claiming a
personal relationship with God
(i.e. idolatry, man-made religion, imperfect dirty personal relationship with dirty deity, etc.)
Garbage: Throw away/burn/destroy all your music, your TV, video games, entertainment, etc. (in almost every
Deu_7:25-26; Act_19:18-20, etc.
See: Woes of Worldliness
Addictions / dirty lords / Destructive Lusts* allowed: smoking,
gluttony, drunkenness, coffee addiction, reckless indulgence, TV, movies,
loving football, etc.:
Mat_6:24, etc.; Joh_8:34, etc.; 1Pe_2:11; Rom_7:23, Rom_8:13, Gal_5:17, Gal_5:24, *1Ti_6:9 (ἐπιθυμίας πολλὰς ἀνοήτους καὶ βλαβεράς), 1Ti_6:10, Jam_4:1
Apostasy: Acknowledge and repent of the complete & total apostasy of
modern christianity (including radical groups)
2Th_2:1-12, 2Th_2:15, etc.
Monotheistic: Repent of all gods (idols) other than the God of No-sin-BibleObedience:
1Jn_2:4, 1Jn_2:29 1Jn_3:1-10 1Jn_4:5-6 1Jn_5:4, 1Jn_5:18, 1Jn_5:18-21, etc.
· Turn from Your Dirty Religions: Repent of & renounce all worship / reverence / adoration / love for / personal relationship with your own god(s), (dirty) jesus (2Co_11:2-5, etc.), (autonomous/independent) personal guidance spirits (demons [δαιμόνια]) -- repent of all dirty worship which is promoted in (virtually all) churches.
· Religion/Superstition Includes: Grace (unbiblical/dirty/messy Grace perversion vs. Biblical Favor), Catholicism, Protestantism (Faith Alone, etc.), Judaizing (as seen below), Adventism (required gentile Sabbath keeping), Dispensationalism (i.e. theological Bible disobedience), OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved), Salvation Assurance (without Obey-all+No-sin), Independent/Autonomous/Personal Guidance Spirits (being already full without Obey-all disciples -- 1Co_4:8, etc.), and the rest of all modern christianity, etc.
Faith Alone = faith without works = Dead
Hypocrisy = (unbiblical/heretical/satanic) Fairytale gospel directly opposed by
Jas_1:21-27; 2:14-26, etc.; Mat_23:3; Psa_50:16-20; 2Ti_3:5; Tit_1:16
Obeying Jesus Example = Believing Real
Good Announcement (Gospel):
(A) Death -- Die (be crucified) to all sin (see No-sin & Required Crucifixion above)
(B) Burial -- by an Obey-all Teacher into a Matthew 28 (Obey-all), Romans 6 (No-sin) Baptism (also see Luk_12:50, etc.)
(C) Resurrection -- Newness of life/obedience/Discipeship (Obey-all-No-sin Lifestyle -- as seen in Romans 6-8, etc.)
Ketchup: Repent of believing in the dirty ketchup (fake blood) of
antichrist which church people boast/brag about as though a clown died for them
and McDonalds can save them from Hell
1Co_1:17; Gal_5:11; 2Co_4:2; Mar_7:13, etc.
· Required Crucifixion = Real Faith in Clean Blood (see Required Crucifixion above)
[* Religion is never used as a good thing / virtue in the actual Bible (as we already saw in Act_17:22, etc.), despite several heretical mistranslations of men.]
Sin = to Disobey/Break
1Jn_3:4 sin is the transgression of the law
Continuing to sin / living in sin / having sin in your life
(1Jn_2:29-1Jn_3:1); 1Jn_3:4-10 (quoted toward the end); 1Jn_5:4, 1Jn_5:18, -- Greek is in the present/continual tence (ἁμαρτάνει, etc.); Rom 6 8, etc.
Sinning = Being a
Slave of Sin
TSK [enhanced]: 1Ki_21:25 [ἐπράθη ≈ Rom_7:14]; Pro_5:22, Act_8:23, Rom_6:6, Rom_6:12, Rom_6:16, Rom_6:19, Rom_6:20, Rom_7:14 [πεπραμένος ≈ 1Ki_21:25]; Rom_7:25, Rom_8:21, Eph_2:2, Tit_3:3, 2Pe_2:19, 1Jn_3:8-10
Sinning = Being a
Child of the Devil
1Jn_3:4-10 (quoted toward the end)
Sinning = Hell
Rom_6:23 the wages of sin is death
TSK: Rom_5:12, Gen_2:17, Gen_3:19, Isa_3:11, Eze_18:4, Eze_18:20, 1Co_6:9, 1Co_6:10, Gal_3:10, Gal_6:7, Gal_6:8, Jam_1:15, Rev_21:8
· Sinning = Disobeying = Being Satan's Child = Hell
Sinning + Claiming
Salvation = Lying / Disobeying the Bible = Hell
1st John 1 3 (as referenced above); Romans 6 8, etc. (see: all the other references above)
· You cant live in sin and inherit heaven -- the Bible is clear!
Jesus = [the Lord] will save that of his people from that of their sins (i.e. disobedience) (Mat_1:21 RTA)
Faith in Jesus =
· believing in His name,
· what He did,
· those He sent,
· the proclamation of His message (Good Announcement / Gospel), and
imitating his Death,
Burial, and Resurrection by
sinning no more,
Obeying all of His Words, and
being baptized into a No-sin-Obey-all Discipleship.
· believing in the real Jesus
· with serious love and zealous excitement
· through the proclamation of those He sent
· unto the point that the power of His Death, Burial, and Resurrection energizes your life
· unto freedom from all sin, and,
· mightiness to joyfully/enthusiastically obey all of His commandments
Salvation = being spiritually changed from being a bad tree with the rotten fruit of sin and disobedience into a good tree with the good fruit of obedience
Bearing Good Fruit = hearing and literally doing* everything God says without interpretation/excuses
* Mat_5:17-20; Mat_7:13-29; Luk_6:43-49; 2Pe_1:20; etc.
Believing ≈ Obeying
see: Mat_5:17-20; Mat_7:13-29; Mat_12:33-37; Luk_6:43-49 (esp. Luk_6:46); 1st John; James, esp. ch2, etc. and the reast of the Bible
· Real Faith Produces Full Obedience
Obeying includes Not Sinning
(esp. since Sinning = Disobeying)
· Believing in / Obeying the Real/Biblical Jesus = Salvation through His Name
· Partly "Believing" in Jesus might = a partially changed life (maybe sinning less. maybe reading the Bible more)
· Partly "Believing" in Jesus = still sinning / having (some) sin in your life / breaking (at least some of) God's rules
· Partly "Believing" in Jesus = Hell
· Fairytale Faith = Believing you'll go to heaven while having sin in your life
Biblical Faith = believing what is proven
to be true
· Superstition = believing without a logical/rational basis
· Fairytale Faith = Superstition = Hell
· COMPLETELY believing / obeying Jesus = believing He will save you from ALL sin / make you obey ALL God's Rules.
· Faith = Believing Jesus and those He sent
· Unbiblical Fairytale Superstitious Faith = believing in a Jesus in heaven without recognizing/acknowledging/ believing those He sent on Earth
Obedient Imitation Faith Required for Heaven
· Believing without Imitation = Hell
· Believing in a Death, Burial, & Resurrection without Imitating Them = Fairytale Faith / Perversion / Superstition / Hypocrisy / Dead Religion / Faith without Works, etc.
· Believing without Imitating Jesus Death, Burial, & Resurrection = Believing in a Fairytale Story
· Believing in a Fairytale Story = Hell
· Fairytale Death, Burial, & Resurrection = Hell
· Imitating Truth = Dying to Sin Like Jesus Died
· Jesus Death to Sin = Flesh/Sin Crucifixion
· Living in Sin ≠ Jesus Death to Sin
· Living in Sin ≠ Faith in Jesus Death to Sin
· Living in Sin = Unbelief in Jesus Death to Sin
· Committing Sin ≠ Jesus Death/Burial/etc.
· Dead/Buried People Dont Sin
· Dead/Crucified Disciples Cannot Go on Sinning
· The Sermon on the Mount says to turn the other cheek
· turning the other cheek = Letting other people crucify/kill you = Dying to sin like Jesus died (Rom_6:10)
· Retaliation / Fighting / War / Harming Others ≠ Imitating Jesus Voluntary Crucifixion (Death to Sin)
Self-Defense* = Disobedience = Hell
[* Most Self-Defense -- esp. when harming others]
· Disobeying/Neglecting some Bible Verses ≠ Resurrecting to Jesus New Supernatural Life of Full Obedience.
· Not resurrecting to full obedience/righteousness means youre still dead in sin instead of being dead to sin.
· Imitating Jesus real Resurrection = Obeying Everything God says.
· Judaizing = Trying to make Gentiles act Jewish
· Judaizing = Counterfeit obedience / pseudo-obedience / disobedience = Hell
· Judaizing = A religion/sin the Bible specifically commands anti-Bible heretics to repent of
· OT = Jewish Rules + a few Gentile Rules + Men + Women + Children + etc.
· NT = Gentile Rules + a few Jewish Rules (+Men+Women+Children+etc.)
· OT + NT = Rules for Jews + Gentiles + Men + Women + Children + etc.
· Bible Obedience = Obey All the Bible = Heaven
(A) Jews Obeying Jewish Rules +
(B) Gentiles Obeying Gentile Rules +
(C) Men Obeying Rules for Men +
(D) Women Obeying Rules for Women +
(E) Masters obeying their rules +
(F) Slaves obeying their rules +
(G) Children obeying their rules
Ironically, strangely, numerous perverts claim that there is one law for all (Jews and Gentiles), but this is taught nowhere in the Bible, except for Jews and proselytes (Jewish converts, NOT Gentiles). The Bible is very clear: there have always been Different Rules for Everyone, and you will go to Hell if you wickedly rebel against these clear rules and their meticulous distinctions. Claiming there is or ever has been one law for Jews and Gentiles will send you straight to hell for the perverted wickedness of overt Bible disobedience.
· Judaizing = A heresy specifically condemned by the Bible, especially from Acts 15 onward in the NT.
· Judaizing = Specifically condemned in Gal_2:14 by name: ᾿Ιουδαΐζειν.
· Judaizing = A heresy/sin that sends you to Hell
· Judaizing = Compelling Gentiles to keep (external) Jewish Rules/Commandments/Customs/Traditions
· Examples of modern-day Judaizers include: Sabbatarianism/Adventism, Messianic Gentiles, Jewish/Hebrew Roots, Sacred Names Movement, Dietary Observance, Feast Keeping, etc. (which are often mistaken for obeying more of the Bible)
· Judaizing = Trying to make Gentiles act Jewish
· Judaizing does not OBEY more of the Bible than average Christianity.
· Judaizing DISOBEYS more of the Bible than average Christianity (somewhat like Adventism, Jehovah(less) Witnesses, Mormons, etc.)
· Judaizing pretends to obey more of the Bible by getting Gentiles to obey more rules (Jewish-specific customs) that were never given to the Gentiles in the first place (under any covenant, Old or New).
· Trying to get someone to keep rules that were never given to them is NOT Bible obedience, but Bible disobedience.
· You dont tell a husband to submit to his wife when the Bible so clearly tells wives to submit to their husbands -- a husband who submits to his wife is NOT obeying the Bible by acting like that womanly rule was given to him, but instead he will go to Hell for submitting to his wife and DISOBEYING the distinct leadership rules given to him (leading/protecting/correcting/saving his wife and family)
· Pretending like he should submit to his wife, as though it was commanded to him when it was commanded to his wife, is disobedience and leads straight to hell.
· Just like a wife-submitting man is disobeying the Bible by pretending that such a sin was commanded, so also Judaizing pretends that Jewish rules were equally commanded to Gentiles. -- both of these perversions lead straight to hell for breaking Gods law.
· Judaizing ≈ Cross dressing -- its like men acting like women when Gentiles act like Jews. Both sins send you to Hell for your perverse hatred and despising of Gods Law.
· Judaizing = a Lie = Hell
· Judaizing ≠ Jews acting like Jews (think about it )
· Judaizing = Gentiles acting like Jews
· Judaizing ≠ Bible Obedience / Heaven
· Judaizing = Bible Disobedience / Hell
· Judaizing = Illegal/Immoral Cross-dressing
· Torah (a Hebrew Word) = the Law of Moses given primarily to Israel to make them exceedingly special, physically holy, and Jewish.
· Circumcision = Physical conversion into being a Jew & requires Total Torah Observance.
· Circumcision Requires Total Torah Observance (keeping all the Law of Moses for the Jews): Gal_5:2-4, etc.
· The OT & NT commands circumcision / Total Torah Observance for all Jews throughout all time, perpetually (Gen_17:9-14, 22-27; Act_16:3, etc.).
· The OT & NT consistently command Jews to be Jewish and obey, fulfill, and surpass all the Torah physically and spiritually.
· The NT commands Gentiles to stay Gentiles and fulfill and surpass all the Torah spiritually, NOT physically.
· The OT did not command or forbid Gentiles to observe all the Torah (i.e. get circumcised). However
· The NT forbids Gentile Torah observance of Jewish Rules (i.e. gentile circumcision).
· The NT strongly forbids (fleshly) Gentile circumcision / Total Torah Observance (after Jesus died to the flesh. See: Acts through Titus, etc.)
· Gentiles are forbidden to circumcise & Do Total Torah Observance
· Gentiles Doing Total Torah Observance = Judaizing
· Gentiles Keeping Jewish Rules = Judaizing
· Making Gentiles Act Jewish = Judaizing
· Judaizing = Disobedience = Hell
· Gentiles acting Jewish (completely or partly) = Judaizing = Idolatrous (man-made) Religion = Bible Disobedience = Hell
· Judaizing = one of the biggest enemies to the New Covenant specifically fought against and condemned in the Bible.
· Judaizing was one of the biggest opponents to the New Covenant in the Bible, and it is still alive and very active today.
· Pretending that the Bible doesnt condemn Judaizing* = Lying = Hell
[* ᾿Ιουδαΐζειν (Gal_2:14)]
you keep suggesting that Jews should 'abandon the customs of Moses including circumcision' (total Torah observance) then you are disobeying the Bible and will go to Hell for such hateful Bible rebellion and promoting apostasy.
Holiness, No Heaven:
Heb_12:14-17; 1Ti_2:1-15; (Heb_12:10, Isa_51:1, Luk_1:75, Rom_6:22, 2Co_6:17, 2Co_7:1, 1Th_3:13, 1Th_4:7, 1Pe_1:15, 1Pe_1:16, 2Pe_3:11, 3Jo_1:11; Mat_5:8, Eph_5:5, 1Jn_2:29 1Jn_3:1-3, Rev_21:24-27, Rev_22:3-4, Rev_22:11-15)
· Holiness (ἁγιασμός) ≈ Purity (ἁγνεία) = Chastity = Biblical Purity
· Chastity (Absolute Purity) Required: Repent of all romance/lust/indulgence/pseudo-love (visual/physical/emotional) that is outside of lawful marriage (www.TrueConnection.org/pur -- ex. 1Ti_5:1-2; 1Th_4:2-9; etc.)
· Examples of Sexual Crimes that Earn Hell: Flirting, romantic touching, and kissing outside of marriage, divorce and remarriage (and keeping an adulterous marriage), homosexuality, masturbation, etc.
· Repent of all Adulterous Remarriage: Repent of divorce and flee all dirty relationships with other peoples spouses and stop approving of those who practice them (see: www.TrueConnection.org/DRRR)
Immodesty makes you a Prostitute:
Pro_7:10; Isa_3:16; 1Ti_2:1-15; etc.
= Visual Prostitution/Fornication/Adultery (sexual crimes that earn hell)
(Pro_6:25; Pro_27:20; Mat_5:27-30, etc.; Mat_15:19; 2Pe_2:14; etc.)
· Modesty = Put on sufficient clothes to cover and hide all of the sexual features of your body in public.
· Extreme Modesty is required for all those who follow Jesus.
Biblical modesty includes covering a womans head every time she goes in
public, as described in:
(A) Num_5:11 -- this shows that her head is normally covered, and,
(B) 1Co 11 -- this explains why to keep it covered, and,
(C) Song of Songs, and many other passages throughout the Bible -- all these passages show a consistent and unified proclamation of head modesty in public for women.
(A) We already know this because the Bible already clearly
says we got to Obey All the Bible to inherit heaven (as seen above
(B) Greek μιμητής and παρ(ά) (1Co_11:1-2) shows that Headcoverings are part of the basic Gospel virtues proclaimed and required to avoid apostasy and inherit Heaven (as seen in Imitate Bible Heroes and Obeyers)
(C) Greek -αισχύνει and ἀτιμία (1Co_11:4-6; 1Co_11:14) indicate (in a gender context) that a sexual sin / nakedness is happening when disobeying headcoverings. (Sexual Sins = Hell)
(D) Female haircut ≈ Prostitute Punishment = Hell (1Co_11:5-6; 1Co_10:8; 1Co_6:9-20)
(Historically: cutting her hair socially punishes her as a prostitute or adulteress and this prostitution was already partly discussed in the previous chapters of 1st Corinthians 10. For example: Cutting Hair = 1Co_11; Prostitution = 1Co_6 & 10, etc.)
Prostitutes go to Hell all throughout the Bible.
(E) Disobeying Creation Principles = Hell (1Co_11:7-9)
(Youre not even a basic Monotheist, much less a real Biblical disciple!)
(F) Rebelling/sinning against the Headcovering Authority = Witchcraft/divination = Hell
(1Co_11:10; 1Sa_15:23 [Exo_22:18, Lev_20:6, Lev_20:27, Deu_18:10, Deu_18:11, Isa_8:19, Isa_19:3, Rev_22:15])
(G) Monotheistic Propriety Required for Salvation (1Co_11:13 [πρέπον]; 1Ti_2:1-15 [πρέπει])
(H) Showing off Glorious Hair = Visual, Sexual Prostitution = Hell (1Co_11:15)
Long Hair ≠ A Covering
Long Hair = Glory/Beauty/Attractiveness, which requires a covering -- (which is not allowed to be visually prostituted)
Lying bible versions (paraphrases) often say: her hair is given to her for a covering
The actual Bible says: Long hair is given to her up-against a thrown-around covering (ἡ κόμη ἀντὶ περιβολαίου δέδοται αὐτῇ)
Saying, Long Hair is the Covering = Hell -- Disobeying what the Bible actually says (ἀντὶ περιβολαίου)
Following reckless bible mis-translations (of apostate men) just so you can say Long Hair is the Covering, will send you to Hell.
(I) Disobeying/Arguing/Fighting/Disagreeing with this head covering teaching will excommunicate you (in rebellion) outside of the Called-out-Assemblies of the God (1Co_11:16; 1Co_5 6; as already referenced in letter (B))
If you are so wicked and evil that you are not willing to obey such a relatively easy, simple, practical Bible teaching and put a covering on your head to stop prostitution and sexual murder, it is clear and obvious to all that you do not know Jesus because of your outrageously hard heart, and are guilty with sin which is dragging your rebellious soul to hell.
Not Loving Truth = Hell (2Th_2, etc.)
You've Got to be A Disciple of The Word to Inherit Heaven -- Word-Discipleship Required!
-- Under Construction --
· Jesus = The Word of God (Joh_1:1, etc.)
· Being a Disciple of Jesus = Being a Disciple of The Word
· If youre not a disciple of the Word, youre not a disciple of Jesus (Jesus = The Word)
· Not being a Word-Disciple = Not being a disciple of the real/Biblical Jesus
· No Word Discipleship = Not Being Jesus Disciple
· No Word Discipleship = No Heaven
· You have to be a disciple of the Word to inherit Heaven
· The Word of God = What God Says
· The Word of God = The Written & Spoken Essence of God
· Jesus = Written & Spoken things God Says
· Jesus = Scripture + Prophecy (etc.)
· Scripture ≈ the Bible
· No Biblical/Scriptural Discipleship = No Discipleship from Jesus = No Heaven
· Discipleship = Learning / Apprentice Training
· If you are not an Apprentice of the Bible / Scripture / Jesus / The Word of God, you will not inherit Heaven
· No Bible Apprenticeship = No Heaven
· No ObeyAll Training = No Heaven
The Sermon on the Mount is very clear that you
have to be hearing and doing (Mat_7:13-29,
Luk_6:43-49) everything the Bible says from someone who
is doing and teaching it (Mat_5:17-20;
Mat_28:18-20) in order to have the righteousness required
to inherit Heaven (Mat_5:20). (No
Discipleship = No Heaven)
· No Begging to Learn as Much Obedience as Possible = No Heaven
· No Begging = No Heaven
The Bereans searched the Scriptures daily
· Being a Berean = Biblical discipleship = Heaven
· Constantly listening to someone like Paul and Searching to Obey All the Scriptures = Heaven
Complacency = Hell
· Passing up opportunities to search and obey more of the Bible = Hell
· Already Full = Hell (1Co_4:8)
· You have to Hunger & thirst for righteousness to inherit heaven
· Hear + Do = Heaven
· Not Hearing = Hell
· Not diligently hearing someone who knows more about obeying the Bible = Hell
· Complacency toward ObeyAll Teachers = No Word Begging/Discipleship = Hell
· The Queen of the South will condemn you to hell at judgement if you are not begging to hear, learn, and obey All the Bible
· Not Imitating the Queen of the South = Hell
· Not Being Like Ruth Begging Naomi (to live around Monotheists) = Hell
· Not Imitating Ruths Begging = Hell
Man lives on every spoken Word of God
· Not Living off of Every Word = Your Dead
· No Obsession with the Word = Hell
· Real Children Lust after the Milk of the Word (logical milk)
· No Word-Lust = Not Being a Child of God
· No Word-Lust = Hell
· If youre not lusting with hunger pains and crying out for the Truth youre dead